POSITION : Data Scientist
- As a Data Scientist on our team, you will be responsible for solving complex big-data problems for various clients (on-site and off-site) using data mining, statistical analysis, machine learning, deep learning.
- One of the primary responsibilities will be to understand the business need and translate it into an actionable analytical plan in consultation with the team.
- Ensure that the analytical plan aligns with the customer’s overall strategic need.
- Understand and identify appropriate data sources required for solving the business problem at hand.
- Explore, diagnose and resolve any data discrepancies – including but not limited to any ETL that may be required, missing value and extreme value/outlier treatment using appropriate methods.
- Execute project plan to meet requirements and timelines.
- Identify success metrics and monitor them to ensure high-quality output for the client.
- Deliver production-ready models that can be deployed in the production system.
- Create relevant output documents, as required – power point deck/ excel files, data frames etc.
- Overall project management – Creating a project plan and timelines for the project and obtain sign-off.
- Monitor project progress in conjunction with the project plan – report risks, scope creep etc. in a timely manner.
- Identify and evangelize new and upcoming analytical trends in the market within the organization.
- Implementing the applications of these algorithms/methods/techniques in R/Python
- 3+ years experience working Data Mining and Statistical Modeling for predictive and prescriptive enterprise analytics.
- 2+ years of working with Python, Machine learning with exposure to one or more ML/DL frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe, Scikit-Learn, MXNet, CNTK.
- Exposure to ML techniques and algorithms to work with different data formats including Structured Data, Unstructured Data, and Natural Language.
- Experience working with data retrieval and manipulation tools for various data sources like: Rest/Soap APIs, Relational (MySQL) and No-SQL Databases (MongoDB), IOT data streams, Cloud-based storage, and HDFS.
- Strong foundation in Algorithms and Data Science theory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business client
- Knowledge of Telecom and/or FinTech Domain is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹450,000.00 to ₹850,000.00 /year
Experience: Machine Learning: 2 years (Required)
Education: Master’s (Preferred)
Interested Candidates please share their resume at email@example.com