POSITION : ETL Engineer
- As a ETL Engineer in our team, you should have a proven ability to deliver high quality work on time and with minimal supervision.
- Developing new data pipelines and ETL jobs for processing millions of records and it should be scalable with growth.
- Pipelines should be optimised to handle both real time data, batch update data and historical data.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for complex, large scale data analysis.
- Write high quality code to gather and manage large data sets (both real time and batch data) from multiple sources, perform ETL and store it in a data warehouse.
- Manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Participate in data pipelines health monitoring and performance optimisations as well as quality documentation.
- Interact with end users/clients and translate business language into technical requirements.
- Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
- 2+ years experience working in software development & data pipeline development for enterprise analytics.
- 2+ years of working with Python with exposure to various warehousing tools
- In-depth working with any of commercial tools like AWS Glue, Ta-lend, Informatica, Data-stage, etc.
- Experience with various relational databases like MySQL, MSSql, Oracle etc. is a must.
- Experience with analytic and reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience in various DevOps practices helping the client to deploy and scale the systems as per requirement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business client.
- Knowledge of Logistics and/or Transportation Domain is a plus.
- Hands-on with traditional databases and ERP systems like SyBase and People-soft.
Interested Candidates please share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org