POSITION : Sr. Android Developer
You are a talented Android Developer with solid experience in android app Development. You are ready for a new challenge that will further your learning and expertise.
You are comfortable working in an environment that switches between high intensity engineering work and laid back fun movie nights on zoom.
Enthusiasm, passion and a determination to push the boundaries and challenge the status quo matter more than qualifications.
About the Client Project
Our client is an international AI company building the latest personal development products. We are looking for someone to join our talented team of architects and engineers. This project is all about on-device-processing that ensures user-privacy. You will be working on a real green field project that allows you to work with the best people and latest tools in AI and Machine Learning.
This is one of many AI projects we work on.
Pre-requisite technical & Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of core Android App development experience required.
- Cora Java Expert, Experience with Android SDK, JNI Development, NDK, C++, Kotlin
- Should have in-depth knowledge of audio framework concepts
- Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Knowledge of middleware audio flinger audio policy manager android HAL, media server audio server, Android Audio Framework Architecture
- Experience in QoE tools, android Debugging.
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket, Jira, and Jenkins tools.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Good knowledge in socket programming, device communication
- Proficient in UI/UX design & development for Android Applications is advantageous
- Conceptualization to architecture to coding to unit testing and scaling of our app.
- Built at least 3-4 consumer App
Key Skills & responsibilities
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
Interested Candidates please share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning position applied along with total years of experience