POSITION : Sr QA Testing Engineer
Being a consulting and services startup we are looking for quick learners who can work in a cross-functional team of Consultants, SMEs from various domains, UX architects, and Application development experts, to deliver compelling solutions through the application of Data Science and Machine Learning. The desired candidate will have a passion for finding patterns in large datasets, an ability to quickly understand the underlying domain and expertise to apply Machine Learning tools and techniques to create insights from the data.
In this role, you will be responsible for architecting, documenting, and implementing test automation frameworks and pipeline delivery solutions to be shared across back-end services. In addition, you will also be responsible for designing and developing tools for checking security, validating core functionality, measuring performance, analyzing cost, testing scalability, and assessing reliability in a straightforward and repeatable way. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate across engineering, product, support, and science teams to drive improvements in the quality of our products and data.
Pre-requisite technical & Professional Expertise
- 5 years of proven experience in owning QA – Manual and Automation streams
- 5 years of Unix/Linux experience (shell/tools/kernel/networking)
- Proven experience with automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, Postman, Selenium and Jmeter
- Experience integrating the automation suite with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins.
- Demonstrated ability in creating automation frameworks at scale
- Lead QA efforts in individual capacity along manual and automation streams
- Expert at Statistical analysis and failure pattern identification
- Grey and black box testing methodologies
- Some experience with Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- R code, Python, Selenium (java), Jira, APIs
- Regression testing of most recent builds
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Quality methodologies
- Strong in Web Services Automation
- Proficient in front-end, backend, system testing.
- Experience testing large scale complex products with software and infrastructure components
- Develop and update/extend backend integration / system / performance / etc. automated test frameworks
- Building highly scalable automation frameworks for web, mobile, system wide tests.
- Reviewing pull requests (by Dev’s and SDET’s), reviewing for testability and providing feedback on Engineering Design Docs and writing Test-specific documentation
- Authoring comprehensive test plans and test strategies that span across software, and infrastructure components and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Write test plans, test strategy and test cases (automated)
- Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding
Interested Candidates please share their resume at email@example.com mentioning position applied along with total years of experience